4130 Alloy Tubing
1.7218 Tubes, UNS G41300 Tubes, Chrome Moly 4130 Seamless Tubes, AISI 4130 Tubes, AISI 4130 Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel 4130 Tubes, alloy Steel 4130 Tubing, AISI 4130 Tubes, AISI 4130 Tubing, UNS G41300 Tubing, AISI 4130 Industrial Tubes, Alloy Steel 4130 Tubes, AISI 4130 Tubes Manufacturer in Mumbai, India.
4130 Tubes, AISI 4130 Ornamental Tubing, Alloy Steel 4130 Capillary Tube Trader, Ready Stock of AISI 4130 Tubing, Largest Stockholder of AISI 4130 Tubes in India, Competitive Price of Alloy Steel 4130 Tubes, AISI 4130 Custom tubing Tubes, AISI 4130 Coiled Tubing, AISI 4130 Cold Drawn Tubes, 4130 Tubes Manufacturers in Mumbai, India.
We only use premium quality raw materials at Cortensteeltube.com. In order to manufacture these 4130 Alloy Tubing, we purchase raw materials from the most reputable vendors of the country. Before being sent for fabrication, these raw materials are thoroughly tested. Modern machinery and advanced techniques are used to manufacture these tubings. Our quality team is highly qualified and has years of experience serving a wide range of industries. From production to delivery, these teams oversee quality checks from beginning to end. Even under harsh and rigid conditions, our products perform exceptionally well.
As a low alloy steel, AISI 4130 Tubing Falls contains various strengthening agents, such as molybdenum and chromium. There are a number of advantages to using this tubing alloy, including its versatility and strength. Corrosion resistance is excellent. The materials used in AISI 4130 tubing have a low carbon content, which makes it easy to melt. There are some fantastic features of this tubing, such as excellent machinability, toughness, and weldability. AISI 4130 tubing is welded using all necessary commercial methods.
One of the most reputed and leading manufacturers and exporters of this tubing is Cortensteeltube.com. We manufacture and export quality products worldwide. We manufacture AISI 4130 tubing that is highly appreciated both domestically and internationally. In addition to different dimensions, sizes, and shapes, these tubings can also be customised according to customer needs. When an emergency occurs, the warehouse can be used to deliver AISI 4130 tubing to customers.
Heat Exchanger Tubes 4130, AISI 1.7218 Tubes Wholesaler, AISI 4130 Hydraulic Tubes, Buy Alloy Steel UNS G41300 Tubes, Grade 4130 Chrome Moly Custom Tubing Dealer, Manufacturers Of AISI 4130 Tubing, Alloy Steel 4130 Oval Tubing, AISI 4130 Tubes, 4130 Tubes Stockist, Alloy Steel 4130 Seamless Tubing, AISI 4130 Tubes Supplier in Mumbai, India.
All our experts strive to make the product error-free, durable, and low maintenance. Throughout the production cycle, experts guide and motivate the technical crew to achieve the best results. A variety of destructive and non-destructive tests are conducted on the products to determine their attributes. Customers can also request third-party testing.
Upon successful completion of all tests, documents are provided. Our goal is to satisfy the needs of our customers. For timely and safe delivery of the products to our customers located in different parts of the world, we use the best transportation available.
AISI 4130 Tubes Specification
The Outside Diameter, OD (in mm) and Wall Thickness, WT (in mm), of AISI 4130 tubes
4130 Alloy Tubing Forms & Availability
Testing of 4130 Alloy Tubing
It is like PMI Test
IGC Test and hardness Test)
Mechanical test and flattening Test
Stock Availability of 4130 Alloy Tubing
Equivalent Grades 4130 Alloy Tubing
Chemical Composition of 4130 Alloy Tubing
Mechanical Properties of 4130 Alloy Tubing
4130 Alloy Tubing Production Range
AISI 4130 Seamless Tubes
Alloy Steel 4130 Seamless Tubes
4130 Chrome Moly Seamless Tube
UNS G41300 Seamless Tubing
AISI Seamless Tube
1.7218 Seamless Tube Manufacturer
AISI 1.7218 Seamless Tubing
AISI 4130 Thick Wall Seamless Tubes
AISI 4130 Seamless Tube Supplier
AISI 4130 Seamless Tubing
Alloy Steel 4130 Thin Wall Seamless Tubes
ASTM 4130 Seamless Tubing
ANSI B36.19 4130 Seamless Tube
4130 Seamless Tubes
BS 970 4130 Seamless Steel Tubing
AISI 4130 Seamless Tube
AISI 4130 Round Tube
Alloy Steel 4130 Round Tubes
4130 Chrome Moly Round Tube
UNS G41300 Round Tubing
AISI UNS G41300 Round Tube
1.7218 Round Tube Manufacturer
AISI 1.7218 Round Tubing
AISI 4130 Thin Wall Round Tubes
AISI 4130 Round Tube Supplier
Alloy Steel 4130 Thick Wall Round Tubing
Chrome Moly 4130 Round Tubes
ASTM 4130 Round Tubing
ANSI B36.19 4130 Round Tube
4130 Round Tubes
BS 970 4130 Round Steel Tubing
AISI 4130 Round Tube
Alloy Steel 4130 Custom Tube
AISI 4130 Custom Tubes
4130 Chrome Moly Custom Tube
UNS G41300 Custom Tubing
Chrome Moly UNS G41300 Custom Tubes
1.7218 Custom Tube Manufacturer
AISI 1.7218 Custom Tubing
AISI 4130 Thin Wall Custom Tubes
Alloy Steel 4130 Custom Tube Supplier
AISI 4130 Thik Wall Custom Tubing
Chrome Moly 4130 Custom Tubes
ASTM 4130 Custom Tube
ANSI B36.19 4130 Custom Tubes
4130 Custom Tubes
BS 970 4130 Custom Tubing
AISI 4130 Custom Tube
4130 Alloy Tubing Ready Stock in India
Application Industry Of 4130 Alloy Tubing
- Screw machine products
- Food processing equipment
- Mining machinery
- Aircraft parts, exhaust manifolds
Uses of 4130 Alloy Tubing
Steel tubing made from chromium and molybdenum alloyed with 4130 is known as alloy tubing. Tubing of this type can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Due to its high strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to fatigue and stress, 4130 alloy tubing is commonly used in the construction of aircraft and aerospace vehicles.
- In the motorsports industry, 4130 alloy tubing is widely used to build race cars, motorcycles, and other high-performance vehicles. In applications where a high amount of stress and impact will be applied to the tubing, its strength and durability make it an ideal choice.
- The light weight and strength of 4130 alloy tubing makes it a popular material for bicycle frames. Additionally, it is relatively easy to weld, making it a popular choice for custom bike builders.
- 4130 alloy tubing is used in a variety of industrial and manufacturing applications, including oil and gas drilling, machinery, and construction equipment.
Generally speaking, 4130 alloy tubing is a versatile and durable material that has many applications where strength, durability, and reliability are important.
Advantages of 4130 Alloy Tubing
Four130 alloy tubing has several advantages in a variety of applications:
- Strength-to-weight ratio: 4130 alloy tubing is known for its high strength-to-weight ratio, making it a good choice for applications requiring weight savings. It is popular in industries such as aerospace, motorsports, and bicycles because of this.
- 4130 alloy tubing is extremely durable and tough, and is resistant to fatigue, stress, and impact. In high-stress applications, such as the manufacture of industrial machinery or drilling equipment, it is the perfect material.
- In addition to its weldability, 4130 alloy tubing is popular for custom fabrication and repair work. TIG, MIG, and stick welding techniques can be used to weld it.
- The high strength and durability of 4130 alloy tubing make it a cost-effective option in the long run, even though it may be more expensive than some other materials. As a result of its resistance to corrosion and wear, it also has a longer lifespan than other materials.
Due to its strength, durability, and reliability, 4130 alloy tubing is a popular choice in a variety of industries and applications.
Disadvantages of 4130 alloy tubing
There are many advantages to using 4130 alloy tubing, but there are also disadvantages:
- 4130 alloy tubing is not as widely available as some other types of steel tubing, making it harder to find and more expensive.
- Although 4130 alloy tubing can be cost-effective over the long run due to its durability and longevity, it is generally more expensive than other types of steel tubing.
- Although 4130 alloy tubing is corrosion-resistant, it is not as corrosion-resistant as stainless steel tubing. As a result, it cannot be used in applications with corrosive materials or environments.
- Welding 4130 alloy tubing requires a higher level of skill and experience than welding other materials, even though it is relatively easy to weld. Fabrication and repairs can become more expensive and time-consuming due to this.
The disadvantages of 4130 alloy tubing are relatively minor when compared to its advantages, and it remains a popular choice in many industries and applications that require strength, durability, and reliability.
Test certificate for 4130 alloy tubing
Test certificates provide information about the properties of a material, including its chemical composition, mechanical properties, and physical characteristics. A lot of materials used in critical applications, such as aerospace, motorsports, and industrial machinery, require this.
For 4130 alloy tubing to meet the required specifications and standards, it is important that the tubing comes with a certificate of testing. In the test certificate, the following information should be included:
- The test certificate should include the chemical composition of the 4130 alloy tubing, including the percentages of each element.
- The test certificate should describe the mechanical properties of the tubing, including tensile strength, yield strength, and elongation.
- The test certificate should include information on the temperature, duration, and method of heat treatment if the 4130 alloy tubing has been heat-treated.
- A test certificate should provide information about the dimensional and physical properties of the tubing, such as wall thickness, outside diameter, and roundness.
Ensure that the test certificate is issued by a reputable testing laboratory and meets the relevant standards and specifications for the application in which the 4130 alloy tubing will be used.
Packing for 4130 alloy tubing
Packing 4130 alloy tubing is all about protecting it from damage during transit and storage. The following are some common packing practices for 4130 alloy tubing:
- The ends of the tubing can be protected during transit by placing end caps on both ends. Plastic or rubber end caps should fit tightly over the tubing ends.
- During transit, wrapping tubing in a protective material, such as foam or bubble wrap, can prevent scratches or dents. Wrapping the tubing tightly will prevent it from shifting inside the packaging.
- Bundling: Using straps or zip ties, bundle several pieces of tubing together to prevent them from moving around. Additionally, this can ensure that the tubing arrives in the same condition as when it was shipped.
- In order to avoid confusion and ensure that the package is handled properly during transport, clearly label the package with information about the contents, such as the size and quantity of the tubing.
In order to ensure the 4130 alloy tubing arrives at its destination in good condition, it is important to use appropriate packaging materials and techniques.